This kit offers you all the necessary Galvanized Steel Dock Hardware and Polyethylene Commercial Floats to build a Semi-Floating Ramp/Gangway with the following dimensions (4, 5 or 6 ft wide by 12 or 16 ft long). This Semi-Floating Dock can be added on to a new Dock or an existing Dock with a pair of hinges (item #19133 sold separately). With these 16 in. floats you will obtain +/-17” freeboard. Plans and Instructions included will help you build a sturdy Dock of exceptional quality exceeding your criteria at an affordable price.
- Included: 1/4 in. Heavy Duty Hot Dip Galvanized Corner Brackets, Back Plates and Leg Holders for 2 in. x 6 in. or 2 in. x 8 in. lumber
- Includes 2 Premium Polyethylene Commercial Floats, 24 in. W x 48 in. L x 16 in. H with a 600 lb buoyancy each. The floats are manufactured in the United States by Hendren Plastics. Eagle Floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry – Computer controlled steaming
- List of materials for different sizes of Ramps/Semi Floating Docks. Wood and screws are not included. For the material list required to complete this dock, refer to the .pdf file on this page : Measurement Guide
- This Semi-Floating Dock can be combined with high freeboard Dock Kits #19217 or #19449
- Pair of Dock Hinges, kit #19133 can be purchase separately to connect to a floating dock and it is recommended to combine them with the inside corners brackets
- If this semi-floating dock kit is installed as a stand-alone dock, get the Multi-Anchor Dock Kit #19111 to secure it with chains and concrete blocks
- Dock Floats have the best warranty in the industry: 15-year limited warranty