Multinautic, your US Dock Specialist presents this dock kit that contains all the necessary galvanized steel hardware, fasteners and Foam Filled commercial floats to let you build a High Freeboard Floating Dock with the following suggested dimensions to fit your needs : 8 ft. x 12 ft., 10 ft. x 12 ft., 6 ft. x 16 ft., 8 ft. x 16. This kit does not include the wood. Lumber cut size listing, plan and instructions supplied with the kit will help you build a sturdy structure of exceptional quality at a very affordable price. This Floating Dock Kit can be added to another high freeboard floating dock with a pair of heavy-duty hinges, sold separately (item 19133). To access to this floating dock section(s) and to allow self-adjusting and a smooth transition from shore (or fixed dock), a semi-floating ramp is strongly recommended. Suggested high freeboard gangway dock kits are items 19385 or 19212.
- By getting more than 1 kit, you can create custom made layouts to fit your needs such as T or L shape floating deck for family and friends. Connecting 3 sections in a U shape to moor your boat in the center will ease the on-boarding and will guard it from big waves
- The kit includes 1/4 in. thick heavy-duty hot-dip galvanized corner brackets, back plates and anchor chain retainers, 1/8 in. thick hot-dip galvanized inside joist corners and back plates, carriage bolts and screws for 2 in. x 6 in. wood structure and the lag screws and large flat washers to secure the included floats
- Includes 4x 24 in. W x 60 in. L x 16 in. H Foam Filled Commercial Floats with a buoyancy of 750 lbs. each, made from rotomolded premium black polyethylene
- Note that wood is not included but the required lumber list of the suggested sizes can be downloaded from this web page and, if needed, a pair of dock hinges, item 19133, is sold separately
- There is a limited Lifetime Warranty on galvanized steel corners, back plates and anchoring chain plates. Foam filled floats are covered by a 15-year limited Warranty
- Pair of dock hinges (item 19133) sold separately
- The floats are manufactured in the United States by Hendren Plastics. Eagle Floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry – Computer controlled steaming