Plans, lumber cut size listing and instructions supplied with the kit will help you build a sturdy structure of exceptional quality at a very affordable price. This Semi-Floating Ramp Kit can be added to a new or existing floating dock with a pair of heavy-duty hinges, sold separately (item 19133).
- You can use this dock as a stand-alone, if bottom of a lake or river drops rapidly, but make sure to have it well anchored with crossed chains at the end, for that purpose, it’s suggested to get a pair of chain retainers such as Multinautic Dock Kit, item 19111
- This semi-floating dock can be combined to any medium or low free-board floating wood dock such as Multinautic dock kits models 19419 with the addition of a pair of dock hinges (item 19133 sold separately)
- Includes two 24″ W x 48″ L x 12″ H premium polyethylene foam filled floats have a 450 lbs. buoyancy each and their medium height allows easy boarding on boats and pontoon as well as lower PWC such as kayaks
- There is a limited lifetime warranty on galvanized steel brackets and back plates and a limited 15-year warranty on foam filled floats
- Heavy-duty hot dip galvanized steel corner brackets and back plates are 1/4″ thick, inside joists corner brackets and back plates are 1/8″ thick, and the heavy-duty leg holders are 3/16″ thick
- The floats are manufactured in the United States by Hendren Plastics. Eagle Floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry – Computer controlled steaming