This premium float can be used as replacement with existing docks or the key element to a brand-new dock. Whether you install it on a wood dock or an aluminum or steel structure, the heavy-duty fabrication of this float will resist the saltwater, sun, oil and gaz spills, hence our 15-year limited warranty. These floats are filled with closed-cell expanded polystyrene (EPS).
- 24″ x 36″ x 16″ foam filled float with a buoyancy of 390 lbs.
- On wood docks, floats are to be installed underneath the frame to wood board supports with bolts or lag bolts and large flat washers (not included) so both lumber and dock hardware stay out of the water. On aluminum docks, refer to the dock manufacturer guidelines or use Multinautic Bolt Kit #22203
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly and resistant to aquatic wildlife such as muskrats, otters and beavers and gazoline
- Eagle floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry-Computer controlled steamin
- 1-piece rotational seamless construction, the mounting holes are molded in, required installation hardware (not included): 3/8″ lag screws or hex bolts with 1.75″ large flat washers, usually, 4 fasteners are enough to secure the float
- 15-year limited warranty on foam filled floats
- Calculate 390 lbs. of buoyancy per float to evaluate your needs based on our how to build guide available for download on this web page
- Allows to chose from 8 slot locations on the extra thick 1-3/4″ mounting flange