Whether you install it on a wood dock or an aluminum or steel structure, the heavy-duty fabrication of this float will resist the saltwater, sun, oil and gaz spills, hence our 15-year limited warranty. These floats are filled with closed-cell expanded polystyrene (EPS).
- 24″ x 36″ x 12″ foam filled float with a buoyancy of 300 lbs.
- Floats are to be installed underneath the frame with bolts or lag bolts and large flat washers (not included) so both lumber and dock hardware stay out of the water
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly and resistant to aquatic wildlife such as muskrats, otters and beavers and gazoline
- Eagle floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry-Computer controlled steamin
- 1-piece rotational seamless construction, the mounting holes are molded in, required installation hardware (not included): 3/8″ lag screws or hex bolts with 1.75″ large flat washers, usually, 4 fasteners are enough to secure the float
- 15-year limited warranty on foam filled floats
- Calculate 300 lbs. of buoyancy per float to evaluate your needs based on our how to build guide available for download on this web page
- Allow to chose from 8 slot locations on the extra thick 1-3/4″ mounting flange