Anchoring chain retainers are required on both end corners of the dock and in the 4 corners of the floating dock section where the boats are usually moored.
- Designed for installation on Multinautic aluminum docks such as model QPF-495, item 21519, these anchor chain hooks can be bolted in the interior bottom edge of most aluminum docks
- Sleek design fits perfectly with aluminum dock frame and the positioning under the structure clears the way around the dock without any hardware sticking out that could damage boats’ hulls
- Recommended chain size to use with these steel hooks is 5/16″ it should be made from galvanized steel, grade 30 (regular)
- Kit includes 2 aluminum angled plates with 4 predrilled holes, 2 stainless steel quick links, 2 forged galvanized steel hooks and 4 hexagonal head bolts, nuts and lock washers for a secure installation
- Refer to the anchoring guide on this page to plan a secure installation