Whether you install it on a wood dock or an aluminum or steel structure, the heavy duty fabrication of this float will resist the saltwater, sun, oil and gaz spills, hence our 15-year limited warranty. These floats are filled with closed-cell expanded polystyrene (EPS).
- This 20″ W x 72″ L x 08″ H foam filled float allows to chose from 10 slot locations on the extra thick 1-3/4″ heavy duty mounting flange, allowing unlimited positioning on any dock structure
- Floats are to be installed with bolts or lag bolts and large flat washers (not included) underneath the frame so both lumber and dock hardware stay out of the water
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly and resistant to aquatic wildlife such as muskrats, otters and beavers and gazoline
- Manufactured in the United States by Hendren Plastics, Eagle Floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry-Computer controlled steaming
- One piece rotational seamless construction; the mounting holes are molded” Required installation hardware (not included): 3/8″ lag screws or hex bolts with 1.75″ large flat washers. Usually, 4 fasteners are enough to secure the float
- Calculate 320 lbs. of buoyancy per float to evaluate your needs based on our HowToBuild Guide available for download on this web page