It includes all the necessary hardware to join 2 docks either end to end, side-by-side or even in an «L» shape. Although this dock is ultralight, it can handles up to 800 lbs. The kit comes with two (2) galvanized steel posts. Multinautic’s custom aluminum extrusion has a unique “UniTrack” system on each side, enabling to insert special mooring cleats (not included) and other accessories without the need to drill or screw into the wood decking allowing you to move them easily to fit your changing needs. This kit is affordable and easy to build whether you’re a handyman or not! The result is a nice and long lasting dock.
- In the box: 2 alum. sides (96″) 1 alum. central support (48″) 2 alum. end pieces (48″) 2 galv. steel leg posts (6′) 2 galv. steel base plates (6 x 6″) 2 PVC post caps 2 junction plates 1 corner adapt. 1 parallel adapt. S.S. hardware
- As all aluminum stationary docks must be removed from water for wintertime, this structure has been designed to be light without loosing sturdiness in the process
- Can be assembled by one person and installed with ease by only two people
- We recommend cedar for decking as it’s lightweight, soft and it’s renowned for its naturally occurring resistance to moisture, decay, and insect damage
- The great design allows to assemble the decking boards as a panel and then flip it over to secure it in place with a couple of screws. Download the instruction guide from this web page for assembly details
- Even with their lightweight, some people are concerned about mooving the docks. Multinautic Wheel Kit #22005 is suggested when encountering seasonal water fluctuations, and will be a great help for the installation or their removal for winter.
- Professional Dock Kit for exceptional result