Multinautic, your US Dock Specialist presents this dock kit that contains all the necessary galvanized steel hardware, fasteners and foam filled commercial floats to let you build a medium free-board Semi-Floating Dock with the following suggested dimensions to fit your needs : 6 ft. W x 12 ft. L or 4 ft. W x 16 ft. L. A semi-floating ramp is required between a fixed dock (or the shore or a wall) and a floating dock section to allow self-adjusting and a smooth transition. This kit does not include the wood. Plans, lumber cut size listing and instructions supplied with the kit will help you build a sturdy structure of exceptional quality at a very affordable price. This Semi-Floating Ramp Kit can be added to a new or existing floating dock with a pair of heavy-duty hinges, sold separately (item 19133).
- You can use this dock as a stand-alone, if bottom of a lake or river drops rapidly, but make sure to have it well anchored with crossed chains at the end, for that purpose, it’s suggested to get a pair of chain retainers such as Multinautic Dock Kit, item 19111
- This semi-floating dock can be combined to any medium or low free-board floating wood dock such as Multinautic dock kits models 19419 with the addition of a pair of dock hinges (item 19133 sold separately)
- Includes two 24 in. W x 48 in. L x 12 in. H premium polyethylene foam filled floats have a 450 lbs. buoyancy each and their medium height allows easy boarding on boats and pontoon as well as lower PWC such as kayaks
- There is a limited lifetime warranty on galvanized steel brackets and back plates and a limited 15-year warranty on foam filled floats
- Heavy-duty hot dip galvanized steel corner brackets and back plates are 1/4 in. thick, inside joists corner brackets and back plates are 1/8 in. thick, and the heavy-duty leg holders are 3/16 in. thick
- The floats are manufactured in the United States by Hendren Plastics. Eagle Floats exceed all the Marine Industry standards for encapsulated dock flotation using cutting edge technology: Infrared telemetry – Computer controlled steaming