This very nice and durable Dock Kit is part of the Quality Multinautic Aluminum Dock Family, and is compatible with all other sizes of QPF-495 kits. Use two of them to make a nice 10 ft . x 10 ft . Swim Raft or to complete the Dock Layout of your dreams by joining multiple units. Its sleek and unique Tritrack custom designed Aluminum Side Extrusions allows you to insert your Cleats (and other accessories) in the top track and locate them where you want. The decking, (sold separately), can be assembled in panels to be easily removed and allow for easy installation and removal of the docks. High Quality Design, Durable, this Multinautic Dock will be the last Dock you will ever need!
- Complete Frame Kit for a 5 x 10 Aluminum Dock
- Comes with a set of Hinges to connect to another Dock
- Custom Designed Strong 2-1/2 x 6-1/4 Tritrack Aluminum Frame, exclusive to Multinautic, for Extra Strength an easy installation and positioning of Cleats and accessories
- Manageable weight for easy installation and removal
- Required wood: (3x) 2 inch X 4 inch X 10 ft (2x) 2 inch X 4 inch x 4 ft (21x) 1 inch x 6 inch x 5 ft and for more details, please consult the assembly guide.
- Floats required for floating section: High Freeboard: (2x) R-750 empty or (2x) E-680 foam filled; Low Freeboard: (3x) R-370 (empty or foam filled)
NB: The pandemic has generated a very high demand for wood materials, which has affected the availability of the Western Red Cedar. Multinautic have ordered this wood specie months ahead to assemble its dock kits. However, deliveries are random because of shortages of wood throughout Canada. To continue to offer quality products at competitive price, when our supplier cannot deliver the Red Cedar, Multinautic opted for Western Yellow Cedar. This species of wood is of equivalent quality to Red Cedar.
If you didn’t order all your dock kits at the same time and worry about the slightly different color that could be shipped to you, be aware that, if no stain is applied, this wood will turn the same gray as the Red Cedar and, after one year, the difference will not be noticeable. The resistance to mildew and the lightness of Yellow Cedar is similar to Red Cedar. We are sure that you will appreciate this wood for your dock assembly.